Acidplus is a low foaming, heavy duty, non-fuming nitric acid based descaler for use in a wide range of CIP applications across the food and beverage industries.
• Acidplus is highly effective at removing inorganic scale deposits, including calcium oxalate (beerstone) and calcium phosphate (milkstone).
• Acidplus can used in combination with Divosan Forte for single-stage cleaning and disinfection of bright beer and buffer tanks under CO2 atmosphere or pressure.
• Acidplus is low foaming and suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Acidplus is highly economical at in-use concentrations.
• Acidplus is formulated to be non-fuming.
• Acidplus can be used for single stage cleaning of road tankers in the dairy industry.
• Acidplus is highly efficient for the acidic cleaning step of heat exchangers, separators, evaporators and UHT equipment.
• Acidplus is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Highly effective in soil and beerstone removal when used for the cleaning and/or disinfection of bright beer and buffer tanks under CO2 atmosphere or pressure.
• Accelerating acidic cleaning steps due to its excellent wetting properties.
• Highly effective and economical in removing most inorganic scale deposits across all food & beverage industries, increasing operational efficiency.
• Can be used for the passivation of new stainless steel CIP and bottlewashing installations.
• Reduced amounts of nitrous oxides when handling and using the product, improving operator safety.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Acidplus is typically used for CIP applications at concentrations between 0.5-4% w/w (0.4-3.1% v/v) for descaling, depending upon the application and level of scale. The use temperature should not exceed 80°C to avoid damage of gaskets.
N.B. The exact concentration, time and temperature when using Acidplus will depend upon the application. should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.