Cipton HD is a general purpose, hard water tolerant defoamed liquid caustic based detergent. Cipton HD can be used for a wide range of applications in the food and beverage industry including CIP, bottlewashing and spray washing.
• Cipton HD provides excellent detergency for the suspension and removal of a wide range of different materials, such as fats, proteins and heat-modified soils.
• Cipton HD is used in brewing and beverage applications for yeast tank CIP and bottlewashing.
• Cipton HD is used in processed food applications for the removal of fats and oils in margarine processing, smoke chamber cleaning, spray washing of stainless steel surfaces and frier boil outs.
• Cipton HD is suitable for use in CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
• Provides excellent detergency against a wide range of soil types, which makes it a highly versatile heavy duty detergent across all sectors, improving productivity and product quality.
• Helps to prevent scale build up, improving operational efficiency.
• Low foaming under high turbulence makes it easier to rinse and improves cleaning efficiency.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Cipton HD is used in CIP & spray washing applications at 0.4-5.3% w/w (0.3-3.9% v/v) at 50-70°C.
Cipton HD is used in bottlewashing at 0.6-1.5% w/w causticity (0.45-1.1% v/v) at 50-80°C.
Cipton HD is used for general soak applications at 0.4-1.5% w/w causticity (0.3-1.1% v/v) at 50-80°C.
All detergents and disinfectants should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.