Clax Plus PE is a complete enzymatic liquid mainwash detergent specially formulated for use in commercial, hospital and on premise laundries. The product has been designed for automatic and manual dosing and can be applied in medium to hard water, at 30 – 60 ˚C. Clax Plus PE is suitable for washing all (coloured) cotton and polycotton fabrics. For classifications requiring bleaching/disinfection, Clax Plus PE should be used with a low temperature bleach/disinfectant to obtain the maximum benefit in energy and water savings, and extension of linen life.
Clax Plus PE is a low alkaline, mild product, based on an effective blend of surfactants, water hardness sequestrants, anti-greying agents and enzymes. The phosphate-free building system ensures low water hardness ion concentration and consequently prevents precipitation of detergent components. Clax Plus PE has been formulated with a blend of surfactants ensuring good particulate and fatty/oily soil removal. The presence of proteolytic enzymes leads to protein degradation, thus facilitating efficient targeted removal of proteinaceous soil such as blood and food stains. Clax Plus PE is used for cleaning (coloured) fabric from hospitals and other healthcare establishments, hotels and restaurants. In addition the product is suitable for washing microfiber mops and cloths and other delicates, as it does not contain bleach
• Excellent performance on a wide range of stains and types of soil
• Prevents greying of linen; stabilisation of soil particles in the wash liquor
• Very effective on proteinaceous soil (e.g. blood and food stains)
• Suitable for washing delicates, coloureds and microfibre mops and cloths
• Safe to use on microfiber cloths and mops
• Phosphate-free and eco-certifie