ClearKlens NTC is hard water tolerant, defoamed liquid caustic detergent for heat treated surface CIP applications. ClearKlens NTC is low foaming and is suitable for CIP and spray washing systems. ClearKlens NTC can be used for a wide range of applications across the Life Sciences industries.
- ClearKlens NTC is highly effective at single stage recovery cleaning in hard water, with the presence of very high levels of product residue
- ClearKlens NTC offers the lowest cost in use for the very high soil levels found on heat treated surfaces
- ClearKlens NTC is highly effective in the removal of a wide range of organic and inorganic product residues
- ClearKlens NTC does not contain EDTA
- ClearKlens NTC is suitable for CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
- Enhances effectiveness of cleaning operations, improving productivity and quality
- Low foaming in use, improving cleaning efficiency
- EDTA free
- Highly effective on coatings removal, vaccines tank cleaning
- Hard water tolerant, keeping equipment scale free
- Suitable for use in CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence improving operational efficiency
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product
ClearKlens NTC is used for CIP at 0.5-4% w/w (0.4-3% v/v) at temperatures ranging from 60-90°C depending upon application and product residue.
ClearKlens NTC is used in spray or soak applications at 0.5-2% w/w (0.4-1.5% v/v).
ClearKlens NTC containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all product contact surfaces.