Clenebrite is a low freezing, heavy duty, hard water tolerant, low foam, formulated liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing & other spray washing applications.
• Clenebrite is a low freezing liquid caustic detergent suitable for hard water use.
• Clenebrite is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
• Clenebrite is highly effective at removing rust ring and controlling aluminium in bottlewashing applications.
• Clenebrite can be used in all food & beverage areas for a wide range of applications including CIP of brewhouse, heat exchangers, pipelines, fillers and kegs in the brewing industry. It is also suitable for two stage cleaning for dairy CIP and fryer/ cooker boil-outs in the processed food industry.
• Clenebrite is suitable for low temperature storage.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results.
• Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
• Assists detergency, rust, aluminium and label removal in bottlewashing applications, ensuring product integrity.
• Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and cleaning effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
• Aids free-rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits, reducing reject rates.
• Single blended product, reducing application complexity.
• No lagging or trace heating required due to its low temperature stability.