Divoflow 50 is a heavy duty, low foam, formulated liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing and smoke chamber cleaning.
• Divoflow 50 is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
• Divoflow 50 can be used in all food and beverage applications, where high causticity and scale inhibition is required.
• Divoflow 50 can be used for a wide range of applications in the brewing industry, including CIP of brewhouse, heat exchangers, pipelines, fillers and kegs.
• Divoflow 50 is suitable for two stage CIP cleaning in dairies, as well as processed food applications e.g. CIP of evaporators processing tomatoes juice and fryer boil- outs.
• Divoflow 50 is highly effective for the CIP of smoke chambers where there are no high-pressure spray nozzles, leaving the surfaces clean.
• Divoflow 50 is a heavy duty, low foam, formulated liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing and smoke chamber cleaning.
• Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
• Highly versatile product that can be used across most food and beverage applications.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible results.
• Helps prevent scale build up, improving operational efficiency.
• Single blended product reducing application complexity.
Divoflow 50 is used at 0.7-7% w/w (0.5-5% v/v) at temperatures ranging from ambient to 80°C, depending upon application, soil type and water hardness, or up to 140°C for UHT applications.
Divoflow 50 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces