Divos 1 is a low foaming, high active, mixed acid detergent descaler for use in membrane cleaning applications. Divos 1 can be used for the removal of protein and scale deposits across all food & beverage industries. Divos 1 is highly effective for the removal of milkstone in dairy membrane applications.
• Divos 1 contains phosphoric acid and cannot be used on ceramic MF membranes.
• Divos 1 is highly effective for the removal of protein and inorganic scaling from UF, NF & RO applications in the dairy, pharmaceutical, food & beverage industries.
• Highly effective in removing inorganic scale deposits from membranes, increasing permeation rates and returning water fluxes to original values.
• Used in dairy membrane applications where protein and milkstone is a problem, increasing permeation rates, recovering water fluxes and maintaining optimum production capacity.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing, or by conductivity.
Divos 1 is used at concentrations of 0.5-1% w/w (0.4-0.8% v/v), at 50°C for 15-30 minutes.
The temperature & pH that Divos 1 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 1 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.