Divos 110 is a foaming, alkaline detergent liquid, for the cleaning of chlorine stable UF & MF membranes. Divos 110 is part of the Divos System. Divos 110 is mainly used for cleaning membrane installation in Dairy applications Divos 110 can also be used in other membrane cleaning applications like beverage or pharmaceutical production Divos 110 can be used in combination with Divosan Hypochlorite for UF and MF installations.
• Divos 110 has been tested and approved for use on all types of UF & MF membranes.
• Divos 110 does not contain chlorine. For organic soil removal on chlorine stable UF & MF membranes Divos 110 is used in combination with 120 ppm active chlorine (Divosan Hypochlorite). This level has to be maintained until steady level of active chlorine has been reached.
• Divos 110 can be used for dairy UF & MF applications in combination with Divos 80-2 to improve protein removal.
• Divos 110 is effective for the removal of organic and inorganic scaling across other UF & MF beverage & pharmaceutical applications.
• Tested on all relevant chlorine stable UF & MF membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s.
• Highly effective in the removal of fat, protein and prevents scale build up in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
• When used in combination with chlorine for UF & MF installations processing milk products, it increases cleaning efficiency.
• Can be used in beverage & pharmaceutical applications, in combination with Divosan Hypochlorite for UF & MF installations, where organic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimizing production capacity.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing, or by conductivity.
• Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
Divos 110 is used at concentrations of 1.2% w/w (1% v/v) at 50°C for 20-40 minutes on pH 11-11.5 tolerant UF & MF membranes in combination with 120ppm chlorine (the chlorine level should be maintained at 120 ppm throughout the clean).
The temperature & pH that Divos 110 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 110 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.